LEATT SNX PILOT NECK BRACE
Click to enlarge image(s)
LEATT SNX PILOT NECK BRACE- The first brace specifically for Snowmobile Riding and Racing!
Based on the award-winning original, the SNX PILOT is Leatt®’s first brace specifically for Snowmobile riding and racing. Fully adjustable for individual rider fit and comfort, the SNX PILOT is constructed from Leatt’s own Arctic Fusion Compound™, a special blend able to withstand extreme low temperatures. The exclusive clip-on padding is constructed from low-temperature impact foam that resists snow sticking to it, for optimal function in snow conditions.
As with all Leatt-braces®, the SNX PILOT is built around Leatt®’s patented Alternative Load Path Technology®, which helps protect a rider during a crash by directing impact energy away from the neck onto less vulnerable parts of the body.* ALPT® is a key feature of all Leatt-braces®.
The SNX PILOT also comes with a waterproof & breathable brace sock that stretches over the brace and increases comfort by keeping out the harsh winter elements.
Other key features:
- Arctic Fusion Compound™ (AFC™) – a special blend to withstand extreme cold conditions
- Exclusive SNX clip-on padding resists snow sticking to it
- Legendary Alternative Load Path Technology® (ALPT®)
- Brace sock – waterproof & breathable barrier against winter elements, for rider comfort.
- Fully adjustable upper tables (front & rear)
- Approximate weight: (lighter) 790g ± 50g (26oz ± 1.8oz)